14.4.10

Easter 2010



Easter 2010 was phenomenal! I can't believe I've had three Easters with David already, but I'm so glad we've stuck with our tradition and had not only an egg dying party, but an egg hunt (two technically) AND a picnic at a beautiful, blooming park with all of our friends!

Everyone was so charming, and we ended up getting some very artistic eggs decorated. The party didn't end until about 2:30 in the morning!



(The cream of the crop =)
After the eggs were finished we all played a few rounds of Sequence (my all time favorite), and then Byron serenaded Dave with an original ballad, "Backseat Boyfriend".





We all met up at Goodale Park on Sunday with about 3 dozen eggs and picnic food ready to go. The park was a liiittle to cramped, so we ended up eating our lunch in a beautiful gazebo that looked out at a gorgeous pond =] It's cheating a little, I know. But it was worth it. No sunburns, hizzah!





The competition was cutthroat and all of us were out for blood. While we waited for the boys to finish hiding our eggs among the stunning flowers and blossomed trees, we played with puppies and posed for the camera while threatening to kill each other. We were all ladies, just very vile ones.





The girls teamed up against me (I'm a pro you know), and ended up stealing eggs from a little kid hunt to try and beat me. I swear they lost, but Theresa still swears that didn't happen.





There WAS some shoving, screaming, running, and name calling involved



After the boys found their eggs (3 of which were placed near a bees nest to kill Byron), we decided to call it a day <3 target="_blank" title="ImageShack - Image And Video Hosting" href="http://img263.imageshack.us/i/easter2010046.jpg/">

I couldn't have asked for a better Holiday, or for better friends <3!>

No comments:

Post a Comment